The lovely folk at the Ruin in Digbeth are offering a £500 party prize to the first person to complete their challenge by the end of this year. Like we need an excuse to get out and about in Digbeth!
We might be biased here, but we think Digbeth really does have it all… Fine dining, cocktail bars, iconic pubs, sports bars, a cinema, AND a variety of social activity bars all in one postcode!
Don’t believe us? Go and take a look for yourself and while you are at it you may as well give the #DigbethNightlifeChallenge a go! It’s easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Head to The Ruin and grab a copy of the map and venue rundown.
- Tag The Ruin and the venue you’re visiting in an Instagram post using the hashtag #DigbethNightlifeChallenge. Of course, you and the venue must be clearly identifiable in each photo, and you must be holding a drink (if a bar) or eating a meal (if a restaurant).
Image : theruindigbeth (Instagram)
Now listen up for the rules!
- All visits are to be made in 2023.
- You’ll need to provide a photo of you inside each venue, with a drink you’ve bought (or a meal if a restaurant) via Instagram, tagging the venue and The Ruin with the hashtag #DigbethNightlifeChallenge.
- Each venue must be clearly identifiable in the picture background.
- The £500 prize is to be used in one night. The Ruin will reserve space for a group of up to 20 for you and your friends for this.
- Any new venues will not need to be visited for the prize and any that close will be a free pass.
Do you accept the challenge?
Well if you do, Keep us updated on our Instagram by tagging #DigbethNightlifeChallenge #Onlyindigbeth.